What I'm Wearing


I wore this about 3 weeks ago out on a date with Hugh and another couple. It was still too cold for me to think of wearing anything other than boots. The pants are from the Gap and are fairly high waisted, which I love. The sweater is from the Gap Outlet ($17) and the white tee is from Costco. I got the scarf in the fall and can't remember where from. Watch and necklace are from Ali Express. 

Parent Teacher Interviews started on St. Patrick's Day. At my new school they start at 4:30 pm, so unable to come home and change I had to get creative with my outfit. Jeans (Gap), Shirt (Ricki's) and Shoes (Nine West) are old. I recently got the navy blazer at Winners and the necklace is Ali Express. I LOVED this outfit and will definitely be recreating it this spring.

Parent Teacher Interview #2. Pants (Vero Moda), Blazer (The Bay), Shoes (Franco Sarto) are old. Button up or down? is from the Gap and necklace is Ali Express.
This is an outfit I put together to join The Blended Blog in their Style Perspectives - Bright Pants. These pants aren't that bright, but they are colored denim and in case you didn't catch it in my first photo, I love them. It is end of March, so it is still cool here. It was a cloudy and overcast day with a chance of rain, so instead of the flats I through on my rubbers. The sweatshirt is from Costco and the coat is Bench.

 I am looking forward to switching things up with some more spring-like fashion. I recently put all my sweaters and cords away and picked up a couple bright cardigans like the grey one in the first outfit. Things on my want list for spring are lace up flats, a denim dress, a dark jean jacket, and some fun bright jeans. I ordered A LOT of stuff from Simons last week, so I can't wait to give it a go! The item(s) I'm most interested in are THESE pants recommended by none other than Deena. I ordered them in 4 different colors to see what I like best! Remember over $100 ships free from Simons and you just drop in the mail with the shipping on them to return.

Happy Wednesday!


Comments

  1. Love all these outfits and I can't wait to hear your review on the coloured jeans! I'm also happy to see your outfits again, I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good in all of these! I absolutely love the red blazer and was really debating getting one when we did Lisa's challenge this winter. Tell me more about the high waisted jeans from the Gap, cut???? I need jeans that keep everything tucked in and less muffin top! Please post everything you keep from Simons so I can get inspired, even though I am really trying to save money for London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teacher-interview look!! And those colored jeans!! YAY! So glad you linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one too! Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  4. KILLIN' IT!!!!! You look fantastic friend!!!!! WOW, just wow!! Also, white jeans are your jam!

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wore them to school again today. They were dirty before I arrived. Not sure if they are suited for not-so-careful-Jordan, but I definitely like the look.

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited to see your outfits again. You always look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jordan, glad I found your blog. Your style is put-together and so realistic which makes it great. Many nice outfits. I love the last one - great boots.

    I would love for you to stop by and join my current linkup too. It is live today. Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/04/thursday-moda-6-continues-with-cold.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are pretty as can be!! The blazers are my favorite looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The interviews outfit with the green shirt - you rocked it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off