Sunday Night

My treatment follow-up:

The treatment still took 6 hours, but my headache was not as bad this time. And by not as bad I mean that I had one until Sunday afternoon, but it wasn't nearly as pounding as after my first treatment. The nurses said my body will adjust and mine seems to be, albeit slowly. I was absolutely exhausted last week. I slept for 2 hours on Wednesday afternoon (treatment day) and headed to bed at 8:30 that night. Thursday night I was in bed at 8:15 and Friday night I was in bed at 8:25. Saturday I was still so wiped (apparently 3 consecutive nights of 10 hours is just not enough right now) that when 10:30 am rolled around I asked Calder to tuck me in and headed off for an hour an a half nap.

I have so many things to write about, but quite frankly, I am just too exhausted!

I might have to change my writing routine. I am itching to get some things down, but evenings clearly aren't working for me.

With that being said, it is almost 8 pm. I need to head upstairs, take my contacts out, wash my face, and curl up on my couch with my honey.

Good night :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off