Wind back to you

I can't stop thinking about my weekend at the lake.

There were moments when I felt angry and that anger brought a deep sadness to my heart. I saw all the families. I saw all the babies and pregnant woman. It didn't seem fair. Where was Tripp?

Then I would look to the beach and see Calder. I felt so lucky it brought tears to my eyes.

It is a strange feeling -  to feel lucky when you have a dead baby.

On the way home we heard Dean Brody's Trail In Life. It is a beautiful song. I think it makes me cry every time I hear it.

God I hope, that your trail in life has been good to you.
And some day I know, this 'ol trail in life will wind back to you.


I really miss him today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off