Court

We all have those friends. The ones we don't see enough. The ones that regardless of time and distance things always pick up right where they left off. 


Courtney is one of those friends.
Court and I this past summer at her wedding.
Hugh, Court and I the night before our wedding (2006). I had wanted to show a picture of the two of us at my wedding, but I can't find the digital copy of ANY our wedding photos right now. This is a problem.






























Time flew by tonight. We ate and discussed just about anything and everything under the sun. I loved every minute. As Courtney messaged me tonight after I got home, "I seriously had such a great time tonight. I know I've said it before, but I freakin' love our friendship!! xoxoxoxo "

Dito.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off