Updated: There's not enough time to come up with anything good.

Here is my to-do list for tonight (Thursday)
1. Write on Christmas cards
2. Make grocery list for after work tomorrow
3. Help Hugh make lunches
4. Clean off the disaster on the kitchen table
5. Finish pukey laundry (if you can believe it, Calder was puking sick AGAIN last night)
6. Mark Foundations Pre-Calculus 10 exams

This list will easily take 2 hours. The exams will take almost that much on their own. It is 6:41 pm. On topof all that, I am going to spend the next 19 minutes with Calder before he hits the sack. If I want to end my night snuggled on my couch with Hugh rubbing my feet as we watch last nights Modern Family, I better get on it!

UPDATE #1:
1. Write on Christmas cards Done! - But only the ones I HAD to get done for today!
2. Make grocery list for after work tomorrow Done! I actually got this done while Hugh and I were driving to work!
3. Help Hugh make lunches Sort of? I cut up the egg for the egg salad. I wasn't really very helpful on this front! Hugh made lunches this morning. He's the greatest!
4. Clean off the disaster on the kitchen table Sort of? Now there is only a disaster on the East end of it!
5. Finish pukey laundry (if you can believe it, Calder was puking sick AGAIN last night) Sort of? Just remembered I got it into the wash, but forgot to transfer to the dryer!
6. Mark Foundations Pre-Calculus 10 exams Done!


UPDATE #2: If you read this earlier this morning and came back for the update, you will have seen one blog of a paragraph when you were first here. I wrote that post on my iPad - I just can't get the formating I do on it to actually stick. Ideas?
 
UPDATE #3: I got my foot rub, but Modern Family was a re-run. Rip. Off.

Comments

  1. Oh man... good luck- how did it go? Hope you feel accomplished even if you didn't get all those things done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off