One Clean Step Forward

Yesterday a friend recommended her cleaning lady (who just happens to live in Martensville) and I called her last night. She will be coming over to case the place on Saturday. I am stoked.

Hugh is not stoked. He got a sour look on his face when I told him, but sincerely said, "whatever you want, honey." LOL!

We are just completely different in our feelings towards the cleanliness in our house. Hugh likes it clean, but is also completely content to live in it messy. And our definitions of clean/messy are different, so when he thinks the house is clean, I may think it is messy. I will also be the first to admit that I am on the picky side about what is clean and what isn't and I will also admit that I am not good at keeping up to my own standard of clean. This means I am constantly put off by the state of our house! Maybe the cleaning lady will motivate me to do better at maintaining in between her biweekly visits. Who knows? People can change!

Comments

  1. Good for you Jordan!!!

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. My house is never as clean as i would like it to be. My husband wasn't crazy about hiring a cleaning lady either, but after they were here the first time he suggested that maybe we could have them come more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it! (Hopefully!). As I said before, I've had mine for 5 years now and there is no looking back! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off