Quick Update

I had an amazing visit with Courtney.  As we chatted last night, I really wished the 23rd wasn't this weekend.  It would have been so fun to be at the lake with her for the weekend.  We stayed up talked past midnight.  I seriously can't remember the last time I purposely stayed up that late!

Jes and I also had a great visit today.  I picked her up in Regina and brought her to Martensville.  She flies to Charlottetown tomorrow for Gymnastics Nationals.

Lastly, since I am exhausted from my late night, The Sh*t My Dad Says, is HILARIOUS.  I am proud to report that not one tear fell while I was driving yesterday or today.  This is quite an accomplishment for me.  I will be more than happy to lend the audiobook to anyone who wants a few laughs while driving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off