About Me

I added a description to the "About Me" tab and moved it to the top of my blog.  I have been doing a lot of thinking the past couple of weeks about how, even if people are following my blog everyday, they still wouldn't know my whole story (they would have a pretty good picture, though). For some reason, I feel like I need a disclaimer of sorts.  This way if I choose to write about the sad parts of my day for weeks on end, readers will know that the sad parts aren't the whole story, just a part of it.  I guess ultimately, people will read into my posts any way they like, but I feel better with the updated description.  
* * *
I went over to Chris and Kerri's last night.  Kerri's hug felt good.  The visit was hard.  I felt uncomfortable (which had nothing to do with anything anyone did).  I barely looked at Drew.  I just couldn't. Okay, the first visit is over.  Now, where do we go from here?
* * *
The government agreed to mediation with the STF. 
* * *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off