Guest Blog - Abbey

Today, my sister-in-law Abbey is guest blogging.  She married Hugh's brother Billy last summer.  She has a daughter, Maddy (7 years), and a son, Pace (4.5 months).  Abbey and Billy live in Saskatoon. 


There are both no words and not enough words to describe how I feel about my nephew Tripp. I miss him more than I could have ever imagined missing someone. In the 10 minutes I spent with him I fell in love with that little boy.

Promise(s) to my Nephew 


I promise to be there for your mom when she needs me
I promise to be there for your dad when he needs me
I promise to hug your big brother everytime I see him
I promise to take care of Pace and Madison no matter how sad I feel
I promise to love your Uncle Billy until the day I am no longer here
I promise to try to stop feeling guilty
I promise to try not to be sad everyday
I promise to laugh every chance I get
I promise to honor you any way I can
I promise to talk about you
I promise to think about you everyday and never forget how special you were and still are
And most of all, 
I promise to love you for eternity
Until we meet again my dear sweet Nephew

Always and forever,
Aunty Abbey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off