April 18

Today, Tripp would have been 2 months.

I went over to my friend, Kerri's this morning and when she asked me how I was doing today, I didn't need to explain why.  She knew.  It made me feel good to have this anniversary remembered by her.

The anniversaries are hard, but they are good too.  I know that as more time passes, the more I will heal.  Today I don't have my baby in my arms, which hurts, but I have survived the hardest two months of my life and that is good.

I reread my post from March 18 and I remember that day.  I remember how I felt.  I don't feel the same today and I am glad for that.

Comments

  1. My love, thoughts and prayers are with you
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought about you lots today. talk to you tomorrow.

    Jes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off