I wonder

I wonder what I would be doing right now if I had Tripp at home.  Calder is doing a puzzle with Hugh and I am on the computer.  I wonder, would Tripp be sleeping, eating, crying? Would he need be changed or need to be cuddled?

I wonder what kind of baby he would be.  Would he be the perfect baby I imagine?  Probably not.  Would he be like Calder and be crappy at breastfeeding and sleeping?  Probably.

I wonder what he would look like.  He didn't look that much like Calder when he was born, but they change so much.  Who would people say he looked like at 5 weeks?

I wonder how I would be managing with 2 kids at home.  Would I be overwhelmed or taking it in stride.  Probably overwhelmed.

I wonder how heavy he would feel in my arms and if he would be out of premie sleepers yet.

I wonder what color his eyes would be.  They were so dark it was hard to tell if they were blue or brown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off