Business

We are taking care of Business today.

First, we will continue to take care of Tripp by going to the funeral home to plan how to celebrate his life.

Next, Hugh and I are headed to the doctor.  I am in need of sleeping pills and we need notes for our leaves from work.  I know for most people  the notes would not be priority, but I need to know that Hugh will be home to help me through the next few weeks.

Third is Calder.  He is completely out of sorts today.  We can't blame him.  Hugh and I have not been around.  He is at home and we are not.  It must be confusing for him.  As well, the house if full of crying people and his parents are crying all the time.  Yesterday was about Tripp, today is about Calder.

I will post when I have the details for Tripp's celebration.

Comments

  1. Jordan:
    I am so sorry for your loss. I just finished reading your blog, it was so nicely written. My thoughts are with Tripp and your family

    Take care of yourself, Mel Homstol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jordan, I just heard the news today. My heart hurts for you, Hugh and your families. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Wish there was more that I could do...

    Mel Amundson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jordan - how I wish you and Hugh and all your family weren't going through this - it is so difficult to understand these things ... take care of each other and know that all of our hearts ache for you - sincerely the Park fam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordan,
    I don't know you but I know Jes. I am so sorry for family's your loss. You sound like such a strong person and I am in awe of you. Keep strong, and know that you did everything you could, and loved little Tripp for every moment of his life. As a mother, my heart aches for you. I will keep you all in my prayers.
    Trista Miller

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan and Hugh, Healing moves at it's own pace. Be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time. I know your hearts are aching and I am so sorry for your family's loss. You are constantly in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off