Back to High School for the Weekend

I took the Sr. Girls Volleyball team to Okotoks this past Thursday through Saturday.  We had a great trip.  We placed 3rd in the tournament and played terrific.  The girls also did some great bonding with each other and scouted some pretty hot boys (which I am sure was the highlight of the trip).

If you want to know who's with who at my school, or who the hot boys are, you can just ask me.  I am now on the up-and-up with all the gossip.  Fourteen hours in a vehicle with 5 grade 10 and 11 girls was all it took!

Now, off to bed, as I am still recovering.

Comments

  1. Who's with who at your school? and who are the hot boys?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another embarassing one

Guest Post Luke: Men at Ikea

4 hours off